Nicola Yoon is the #1 NYT bestselling author of Everything, Everything, which is now a major motion picture, and The Sun Is Also a Star, a National Book Award finalist, Michael L. Printz Honor Book and Coretta Scott King New Talent Award winner. She grew up in Jamaica and Brooklyn, and lives in Los Angeles with her family.
- I believe in love. Really, truly.
- I’m kind of a hopeless romantic.
- I’m a proud member of the We Need Diverse Books team.
- In a former life I made jewelry. You can see some of it here.
- I love Karoake, but I cannot sing. I. Am. The. Worst. My song of choice is “Making Love out of Nothing at all” by Air Supply, because AIR SUPPLY.
- My husband makes custom notebooks. They are pretty popular.
- I hand write my first drafts.
- I keep all the empty pens.
- I was (am and always will be) a late bloomer.
- In a former life I was French. I could live entirely on wine & cheese.
- Or maybe Korean because I could live on Kimchi & Galbi too.